Red-hot Andre Burakovsky tallies two points in Capitals' 3-1 victory
Washington Capitals forward Andre Burakovsky scored a goal and recorded an assist in Tuesday's 3-1 win over the Los Angeles Kings.
Burakovsky tipped home a pass from Dmitry Orlov in the second period to tie the game 1-1, and he also helped set up Evgeny Kuznetsov's game-winner in the third period. The 21-year-old has 12 goals and 27 points in 52 games this season, but 17 of those points have come in his last 14 games.
We project Burakovsky to tally another six goals with seven assists, which would give him a career-best 40 points. His Corsi For Percentage (50.7) and Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength (-0.2) are both down from last year's totals.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Jonathan Bernier will start in goal for Colorado on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Semyon Varlamov to man the crease for Colorado on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Semyon Varlamov is starting Monday for Avalanche October 9th, 2017
- Semyon Varlamov starting between the pipes for Colorado to open the season October 5th, 2017
- Calvin Pickard will man the crease one more time for the Avalanche April 9th, 2017
- Avalanche asking Calvin Pickard to stop the Blackhawks April 4th, 2017