Ryan Murray dishes out two assists in Columbus victory
Columbus Blue Jackets defenseman Ryan Murray had two assists in a 6-4 victory over the Boston Bruins on Monday night.
Murray ended a six-game point drought. This was also the first time he recorded a point since inking a two-year, $5.65 million extension on February 11. He has four goals and 19 points in 60 contests.
We project Murray to net two more goals and dish out five more assists the rest of the way. In his third season, he owns career-low clips in both his Corsi For Percentage (47.3) and Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength (-2.5).
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Blue Jackets' Sergei Bobrovsky will start in goal on Friday October 13th, 2017
- Sergei Bobrovsky is starting for the Blue Jackets on Friday October 6th, 2017
- Columbus looking to Sergei Bobrovsky to keep their season alive April 20th, 2017
- Blue Jackets make Scott Hartnell a healthy scratch for Game 4 April 18th, 2017
- Joonas Korpisalo is manning the crease for Columbus on Sunday April 9th, 2017
- Joonas Korpisalo named the starter Thursday for Columbus April 6th, 2017