Antoine Roussel's two-point night not enough in Dallas defeat
Dallas Stars forward Antoine Roussel had a goal and an assist in Tuesday's 5-3 loss to the Nashville Predators.
Roussel tied the game at one in the first period and earned an assist on Vernon Fiddler's third period goal. The 26-year-old has 10 goals and 22 points in 63 games this season. He's not worth owning in standard fantasy leagues. Jason Spezza also scored for the Stars.
We have Roussel projected to score five more points -- two goals, three assists -- over the remainder of the season. In his fourth season, he is posting a career-low -5.3 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength. His 50.5 Corsi For Percentage is a touch above his career average (50.3).
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Canucks starting Jacob Markstrom against Winnipeg October 12th, 2017
- Canucks' Jacob Markstrom gets the nod against the Senators October 10th, 2017
- Vancouver putting Ryan Miller between the pipes in Arizona April 6th, 2017
- Richard Bachman gets another start in goal for Vancouver April 4th, 2017
- Canucks rolling with Ryan Miller on Sunday April 2nd, 2017
- Ryan Miller is tending the twine for Vancouver on Friday March 31st, 2017