Jean-Gabriel Pageau scores twice, fires seven shots on goal in Senators' loss
Ottawa Senators center Jean-Gabriel Pageau scored two goals in a 4-3 overtime loss to the St. Louis Blues.
Pageau also had one hit and one blocked shot to go along with a whopping seven shots on goal. Pageau has totaled 16 goals and 31 points in 64 games this season. Impressively, he has points in six straight games, registering three goals and five assists over that span.
We project him to net four more goals and dish out four more assists the rest of the way. In his fourth season, Pageau is posting career-worst possession numbers as both his Corsi For Percentage (46.1) and Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength (-3.5) are career lows.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Penguins acquire Derick Brassard from Senators February 23rd, 2018
- Senators' Erik Karlsson to make season debut on Tuesday October 16th, 2017
- Craig Anderson will start in goal for Ottawa on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Ottawa will start Craig Anderson in net against Vancouver October 10th, 2017
- Senators confirm Craig Anderson as Thursday's starting goalie October 5th, 2017
- Senators expect Erik Karlsson (LBI) to play in Game 5 May 5th, 2017