Detroit’s Gustav Nyquist nets his 16th goal
Detroit Red Wings forward Gustav Nyquist scored his 16th goal of the season during the Red Wings' 5-2 loss to the visiting Chicago Blackhawks Wednesday night.
Nyquist had an 11-game goalless drought until he scored Monday night. In 63 games this season, Nyquist has 34 points. Also scoring for Detroit Wednesday was Brad Richards, his eighth of the season. But this one was all Chicago, which had leads of 3-0 and 4-1 before Nyquist found the net at 17:51 of the third period.
Our rest-of-season projections peg Nyquist to score five more goals with six more assists over the remainder of the campaign. His 2.5 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength is a career high while his 55.5 Corsi For Percentage is a touch over his career average.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Blue Jackets' Sergei Bobrovsky will start in goal on Friday October 13th, 2017
- Sergei Bobrovsky is starting for the Blue Jackets on Friday October 6th, 2017
- Columbus looking to Sergei Bobrovsky to keep their season alive April 20th, 2017
- Blue Jackets make Scott Hartnell a healthy scratch for Game 4 April 18th, 2017
- Joonas Korpisalo is manning the crease for Columbus on Sunday April 9th, 2017
- Joonas Korpisalo named the starter Thursday for Columbus April 6th, 2017