Montreal's Ben Scrivens starting in goal
Montreal Canadiens netminder Ben Scrivens will be that starting goalie in Thursday's road game at the Los Angeles Kings.
In his last outing, Scrivens allowed three goals on 28 shots in the Canadiens' loss to the Colorado Avalanche on February 17. Scrivens has gone 3-5-0 with a 3.00 goals against average and .901 save percentage in nine starts with the Canadiens. He draws a tough matchup versus his former team in Los Angeles. The Kings have won four of their last five games, but they have averaged just 2.00 goals per game over that span.
On a 12-game night, we suggest you look elsewhere for your Thursday goalie, ranking Scrivens last among the 24 options. We project him to permit 3.13 goals on 29.15 shots with a 25 percent chance of getting the victory.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Montreal's Shea Weber (foot) to undergo surgery, miss remainder of season February 22nd, 2018
- Carey Price will defend the post in Montreal on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Carey Price starting in net for Canadiens on Sunday October 8th, 2017
- Canadiens give Carey Price the nod for Thursday's season-opener October 5th, 2017
- Carey Price looking to give Montreal the series lead on Thursday April 20th, 2017
- Carey Price will man the crease for Montreal in Game 4 April 18th, 2017