Dustin Byfuglien will be a game-time call Monday for Jets
Winnipeg Jets defenseman Dustin Byfuglien will be a game-time decision Monday night against the Vancouver Canucks.
He didn't take part in the morning skate because of an undisclosed ailment. Jets' coach Paul Maurice said the issue is not related to the upper-body injury Byfuglien sustained against the Detroit Red Wings on Thursday.
Byfuglien has 44 points (16 goals, 28 assists) in 68 games played this season and has been excellent at driving possession. His Corsi For Percentage is 55.4, and his Relative Corsi For at Even Strength is 5.6. We project Byfuglien to tally another nine points (three goals, six assists) over the remaining course of the season.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Jets starting Connor Hellebuyck against the Canucks October 12th, 2017
- Connor Hellebuyck starting in goal for Winnepeg on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Steve Mason starting between the pipes in Winnipeg's season-opener October 4th, 2017
- Eric Comrie set to make first career start as Jets square off with Columbus April 6th, 2017
- Michael Hutchinson to start in goal for Jets on Tuesday April 4th, 2017
- Jets rolling with Michael Hutchinson as they host the Ducks March 30th, 2017