Jets' Mathieu Perreault (concussion) out indefinitely
Winnipeg Jets winger Mathieu Perreault is out indefinitely with a concussion.
Concussions are often unpredictable, so this could sideline Perreault for the rest of the season. In 71 games this season, he has generated nine goals and 41 points.
Perreault owns a superb possession metrics this season. Both his 57.9 Corsi For Percentage and 8.0 Relative corsi For Percentage at Even Strength are career highs.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Jets starting Connor Hellebuyck against the Canucks October 12th, 2017
- Connor Hellebuyck starting in goal for Winnepeg on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Steve Mason starting between the pipes in Winnipeg's season-opener October 4th, 2017
- Eric Comrie set to make first career start as Jets square off with Columbus April 6th, 2017
- Michael Hutchinson to start in goal for Jets on Tuesday April 4th, 2017
- Jets rolling with Michael Hutchinson as they host the Ducks March 30th, 2017