David Perron (shoulder) is week-to-week for Ducks
Anaheim Ducks winger David Perron is considered week-to-week with a shoulder injury, according to Ducks' coach Bruce Boudreau.
Perron is going back to Anaheim for further evaluation after being injured on Sunday against the Winnipeg Jets. He has notched eight goals and 20 points in 28 games with the Ducks since he was acquired from the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Perron has 36 points (12 goals, 24 assists) in 71 games and has been excellent at driving possession since joining the Ducks. His Corsi For Percentage with Anaheim is 55.3, and his Relative Corsi For at Even Strength is 3.5. We project Perron to tally another five points (two goals, three assists) over the remaining course of the season.
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Jake Allen starting in goal for the Blues on Thursday night October 12th, 2017
- Carter Hutton will start for Blues on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Jake Allen starting in goal for Blues on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Blues' Jake Allen will start Wednesday's season-opener October 4th, 2017
- Jake Allen getting the nod in Game 2 for Blues April 14th, 2017