Sam Bennett scores twice, leads Flames to 5-2 victory
Calgary Flames forward Sam Bennett scored twice in the Flames' 5-2 victory over the Arizona Coyotes on Monday night.
Bennett scored his 16th and 17th goals of the campaign to go along with his 18 assists, giving him (35 points) in 71 games played. He has three points (two goals, one assists) in his past five games. The Calgary rookie is now 10th among rookies in points.
We project Bennett to record one more goal and two more assists this season. He is sporting a 50.2 Corsi For Percentage and 0.1 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Flames tap Mike Smith to start in goal on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Mike Smith starting between the crease for Flames on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Mike Smith starting at goalie for the Flames on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Mike Smith making his Flames debut on Wednesday October 4th, 2017
- Flames will have Brian Elliott in goal as they look for first win of the playoffs April 17th, 2017
- Jon Gillies will make his NHL debut for Calgary on Thursday April 6th, 2017