Minnesota's Erik Haula extends point streak to nine games
Minnesota Wild winger Erik Haula scored a goal and added an assist in Tuesday's 4-1 win over the Chicago Blackhawks.
He's now riding a nine-game point streak. Haula extended Minnesota's lead to 3-1 at the 11:03 mark of the third period, and he added an assist in Nino Niederreiter's empty-net goal with under two minutes remaining. The 25-year-old has 13 goals and 33 points in 71 games this season.
We project Haula to record one more goal with one more helper this season. In his third season, Haula hasn't yet put up good possession numbers, but he's dipped to career-low level with both his Corsi For Percentage (43.5) and Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength (-5.8).
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Scott Darling will start in net for Hurricanes on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Jaccob Slavin inks a seven-year extension with the Hurricanes July 12th, 2017
- Eddie Lack wrapping up the season for Carolina April 9th, 2017
- Hurricanes starting Eddie Lack on Thursday April 6th, 2017
- Cam Ward likely to man goal for Hurricanes on Tuesday April 4th, 2017
- Cam Ward starting in goal for Carolina on Thursday March 30th, 2017