Blue Jackets' Scott Hartnell will play Wednesday
Columbus Blue Jackets winger Scott Hartnell will get back into the lineup on Wednesday against the Toronto Maple Leafs.
He was a healthy scratch on Monday in a 4-2 loss to the New York Rangers. Hartnell hasn't scored a goal since March 4 and he has just 2 assists in the last 13 matches.
On the season Hartnell has 45 points (21 goals, 24 assists) in 76 games played and has been mediocre at driving possession. His Corsi For Percentage is 50.4 and his Relative Corsi For at Even Strength is 0.6. Hartnell is our 11th best forward on FanDuel for Wednesday's slate, a night with just three games.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Predators' Roman Josi (lower body) set to miss second straight game Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Predators rolling with Pekka Rinne in goal for season opener October 5th, 2017
- Frederick Gaudreau's goal in Game 4 makes history as Predators tie series June 6th, 2017
- Filip Forsberg scores as Predators tie Stanley Cup Finals 2-2 June 6th, 2017
- Roman Josi picks up three points as Predators take Game 3 June 4th, 2017
- Predators won't announce Game 3 starter June 2nd, 2017