Canucks ink Markus Granlund to a two-year extension
Vancouver Canucks center Markus Granlund has signed a two-year contract extension.
According to generalfanager.com, the deal is worth $1.8 million. Granlund is set to earn $850,000 in 2016-'17 and $950,000 in 2017-'18.
He posted two goals and one assist in 16 games with the Canucks after he was obtained from the Calgary Flames in a midseason trade. Granlund, 23, posted a career low -5.1 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength this season along with a 44.6 Corsi For Percentage.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Oilers' Cam Talbot will start on Monday against the Jets October 9th, 2017
- Cam Talbot named the Oilers' starting goalie for Wednesday's home game October 4th, 2017
- Laurent Brossoit defending the post for Edmonton on Sunday April 9th, 2017
- Cam Talbot will don the pads as Edmonton visists San Jose April 6th, 2017
- Oilers will have Cam Talbot between the posts on Tuesday April 4th, 2017
- Oilers' Cam Talbot to man the crease against the Kings March 28th, 2017