Troy Brouwer totals a goal, two assists for St. Louis
St. Louis Blues winger Troy Brouwer produced a goal and two assists in the Blues' 6-1 victory over the Dallas Stars in Game 7.
The win advanced St. Louis into the Western Conference Final for just the seventh time in franchise history and the first time since 2001. The trio of Brouwer, Paul Stastny and Robby Fabbri combined for three goals and nine points in the contest.
Brouwer has five goals and 10 points in 14 postseason matches. In the regular season, he totaled 18 goals and 21 assists. His 48.7 Corsi For Percentage and -5.4 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength were hovering near career-worst levels.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Panthers' Roberto Luongo starting in goal on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Panthers' Roberto Luongo will be in goal on Friday October 6th, 2017
- James Reimer will be in net as the Panthers end their 2016-17 campaign April 9th, 2017
- Panthers asking Reto Berra to stop the Canadiens April 3rd, 2017
- Panthers green-light Reto Berra against Montreal March 30th, 2017
- James Reimer starting as Florida travels to Toronto March 28th, 2017