Anton Stralman (leg) won't play in Game 1 for Lightning
Tampa Bay Lightning defenseman Anton Stralman (leg) won't be available for Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Stralman is regarded as questionable for Game 2. He did participate in Thursday's full practice though and was on the ice again Friday morning.
Stralman tallied 34 points (9 goals, 25 assists) in 73 games played in the regular season and averaged 22:05 minutes on the ice per game, a career high. He posted an impressive 54.3 Corsi For Percentage, although his Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength of 1.6 was below his career average of 2.4. Our models give the Penguins a slight edge in Game 1, with a 53.8 percent chance to win the series opener.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Panthers' Roberto Luongo starting in goal on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Panthers' Roberto Luongo will be in goal on Friday October 6th, 2017
- James Reimer will be in net as the Panthers end their 2016-17 campaign April 9th, 2017
- Panthers asking Reto Berra to stop the Canadiens April 3rd, 2017
- Panthers green-light Reto Berra against Montreal March 30th, 2017
- James Reimer starting as Florida travels to Toronto March 28th, 2017