Conor Sheary projected to go back to first line for Penguins
It looks like Pittsburgh Penguins winger Conor Sheary will draw back into the lineup for Game 6.
What's more, Sheary is projected to resume his duties on a line with Sidney Crosby and Patric Hornqvist. That's at the expense of Beau Bennett, who had taken over for Sheary in Game 5.
Sheary played just 44 games in the regular season -- his first in the NHL -- and tallied 10 points (7 goals, 3 assists), while being solid at driving possession. His Corsi For Percentage was 57.5 and his Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength was 2.1. These totals have moved to 54.5 and 6.0, respectively, in 15 playoff games, while Sheary has recorded 6 points (2 goals, 4 assists).
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Capitals' Braden Holtby starting in goal against New Jersey October 13th, 2017
- Braden Holtby starting in goal for Washington on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Caps' Philipp Grubauer will be handle goalie duties versus Lightning October 9th, 2017
- Capitals starting Braden Holtby in goal on Thursday October 5th, 2017