Devils acquire Taylor Hall from Edmonton for Adam Larsson
Winger Taylor Hall has been traded from the Edmonton Oilers to the New Jersey Devils in exchange for defenseman Adam Larsson.
Hall netted 26 goals and scored 65 total points while playing in all 82 games last season for the Oilers. Just 24, Hall's 52.5 Corsi For Percentage and 5.2 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength were both better than his career averages. He should provide New Jersey with a much-needed offensive spark.
Larsson, entering his age-24 campaign, totaled three goals and 15 helpers last year. His 43.5 Corsi For Percentage and -3.7 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength were both career-worst numbers for a full season.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Antti Raanta starting between the pipes for the Coyotes on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Antti Raanta will start for Coyotes in Las Vegas on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Coyotes' Louis Domingue gets the start on the road against Anaheim October 5th, 2017
- Arizona putting Louis Domingue in goal versus the Canucks April 6th, 2017
- Coyotes giving Mike Smith a road start in Dallas April 4th, 2017
- Louis Domingue will be in net as Arizona hosts Washington March 31st, 2017