Coyotes' Michael Stone files for salary arbitration
Arizona Coyotes defenseman Michael Stone has filed for salary arbitration.
Stone had the most productive season of his career, tallying 36 points (six goals, 30 assists) in 75 games played. After finishing a three-year, $3.45 million deal, the 26 year-old should see a significant raise from Arizona.
Stone's 30 assists were double his previous career high which came during the 2014-15 season, despite playing in six fewer games last season. He was poor at driving possession however, as his Corsi For Percentage was just 47.7 and his Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength was 0.5.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Flames tap Mike Smith to start in goal on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Mike Smith starting between the crease for Flames on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Mike Smith starting at goalie for the Flames on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Mike Smith making his Flames debut on Wednesday October 4th, 2017
- Flames will have Brian Elliott in goal as they look for first win of the playoffs April 17th, 2017
- Jon Gillies will make his NHL debut for Calgary on Thursday April 6th, 2017