Wild sign Mathew Dumba to two-year deal
The Minnesota Wild have signed defenseman Mathew Dumba to a two-year, $5.1 million contract.
Dumba will earn $2.35 million in the upcoming season and $2.75 million in 2017-18. He posted personal bests last year with 10 goals, 16 assists and 26 points in 81 games (23 more than he had ever played in during a single season). His minutes have increased each year he's been in the league, and he should have an opportunity this season to showcase if he's worth a longer term deal.
Despite the personal bests last season, Dumba was mediocre at driving possession. His Corsi For Percentage was 48.5 and his Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength was 1.0.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Minnesota's Devan Dubnyk starting on the road against Detroit October 5th, 2017
- Wild rolling with Devan Dubnyk in Game 2 against St. Louis April 14th, 2017
- Devan Dubnyk will try for his third straight win on Thursday for the Wild April 6th, 2017
- Devan Dubnyk dons pads Tuesday as Wild attempt to secure seeding April 4th, 2017
- Alex Stalock making his first start of the season for Minnesota tonight March 30th, 2017
- Wild starting Devan Dubnyk in goal on Tuesday March 28th, 2017