Blue Jackets and Sam Gagner agree to one-year deal
The Columbus Blue Jackets have signed free agent right winger Sam Gagner to a one-year contract.
Gagner wasn't a coveted free agent, sitting on the market for some time with very little fanfare around him, but the former Philadelphia Flyer found a new home in Columbus.
Gagner had a career-low 13:52 Average Time on Ice last year, and tallied only eight goals and eight assists in 53 games with the Flyers. He did manage a respectable 1.6 Relative Corsi For percentage at Even Strength, which marked his second straight season with a positive number in that metric.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Oilers' Cam Talbot will start on Monday against the Jets October 9th, 2017
- Cam Talbot named the Oilers' starting goalie for Wednesday's home game October 4th, 2017
- Laurent Brossoit defending the post for Edmonton on Sunday April 9th, 2017
- Cam Talbot will don the pads as Edmonton visists San Jose April 6th, 2017
- Oilers will have Cam Talbot between the posts on Tuesday April 4th, 2017
- Oilers' Cam Talbot to man the crease against the Kings March 28th, 2017