Senators' Mark Stone (concussion) preparing to play in season opener
Ottawa Senators winger Mark Stone (concussion) expects to be ready for the season opener.
"I feel good. I've really come along the last three to four days," said Stone. "I've been able to skate with the guys twice now and it just brings your mood up when you're around the guys." Stone may be available to play as early as Friday for the Senators, but expect him to be active for the start of the regular season either way.
Stone turned in 23 goals and 61 points in 75 contests last season. In addition to the impressive point production, he was also splendid at driving possession. Stone's Corsi For Percentage was 52.5, and his Relative Corsi For at Even Strength finished at 6.8.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Vegas' Marc-Andre Fleury earns 72nd career playoff win, moves to eighth all-time May 17th, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury makes 28 saves as Golden Knights shut out Sharks, advance to Western Conference Finals May 7th, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury (concussion) placed on Golden Knights' injured reserve list October 15th, 2017
- Marc-Andre Fleury will start for Vegas on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Marc-Andre Fleury will start Vegas' home opener October 10th, 2017