Islanders' Nick Leddy (upper body) is day-to-day
New York Islanders defenseman Nick Leddy is day-to-day with an upper-body injury.
Ryan Pulock will be called upon to bridge the gap while Leddy is on the shelf. Leddy has a goal and an assist in four games this season.
His possession numbers haven't been great, evidenced by a career-low 49.3 Corsi For Percentage and -2.1 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength, which is his lowest since his rookie year (-5.3 percent).
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Islanders' Jaroslav Halak starting in goal against the Ducks October 11th, 2017
- Thomas Greiss is back between the pipes Monday for Islanders October 9th, 2017
- Thomas Greiss will be in goal Friday for the Islanders October 6th, 2017
- Thomas Greiss will tend the twine for the Islanders versus Ottawa April 9th, 2017
- Jaroslav Halak in net as Islanders face Carolina April 6th, 2017
- Jaroslav Halak gets the green light by the Islanders on Tuesday April 4th, 2017