Canadiens' Alex Galchenyuk (knee) could miss up to two months
Montreal Canadiens center Alex Galchenyuk will be sidelined for six-to-eight weeks with a knee injury.
The 22-year-old is in the midst of a breakout campaign, so it's a disappointing loss for a Canadiens team that is currently first in the Eastern Conference.
Galchenyuk leads Montreal with nine goals and 23 points in 25 games this season. He owns a 52.2 Corsi For Percentage and 3.2 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Sidney Crosby secures hat trick in Penguins' Game 1 win over Flyers April 12th, 2018
- Penguins acquire Derick Brassard from Senators February 23rd, 2018
- Matt Murray (lower-body) considered week-to-week for Penguins November 28th, 2017
- Penguins rolling with Antti Niemi in goal on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Matt Murray will start for Penguins against Capitals October 11th, 2017
- Antti Niemi gets the start in net for Penguins on Thursday October 5th, 2017