Red Wings turning to Jared Coreau versus the Kings
Detroit Red Wings goalie Jared Coreau will be in goal versus the Los Angeles Kings on Thursday.
Coreau has had a tough go of it in his first four NHL games. He owns a 3.43 goals against average and a .889 save percentage with only one quality start. He gets to face an average Kings squad on Thursday who owns a 2-3-0 in their last five games but has managed to score only 1.8 goals per contest during the last two weeks.
Our models don't like Coreau's chances on Thursday night, as he is projected to be the worst goalie option on a seven-game slate, with 2.8 goals allowed, 24.3 saves, and only a 35.0 percent chance of bringing home the win.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Jake Allen starting in goal for the Blues on Thursday night October 12th, 2017
- Carter Hutton will start for Blues on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Jake Allen starting in goal for Blues on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Blues' Jake Allen will start Wednesday's season-opener October 4th, 2017
- Jake Allen getting the nod in Game 2 for Blues April 14th, 2017