Jared Coreau gets the green-light for Detroit Wednesday
Detroit Red Wings netminder Jared Coreau will start between the pipes against the Boston Bruins on Wednesday.
Coreau has made eight starts in his rookie season, going 5-1-1 with a 2.70 goals-against average and .911 save percentage. He turned in an 18-save shutout win against the Montreal Canadiens in his last start on Monday.
We have Coreau as the worst fantasy option among Tuesday's 10 starting goalies. Our models project him for 24.2 saves, 2.4 goals against and a 43.0 percent chance of scoring a win.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Jake Allen starting in goal for the Blues on Thursday night October 12th, 2017
- Carter Hutton will start for Blues on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Jake Allen starting in goal for Blues on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Blues' Jake Allen will start Wednesday's season-opener October 4th, 2017
- Jake Allen getting the nod in Game 2 for Blues April 14th, 2017