Jets will start Ondrej Pavelec as they travel to St. Louis
Winnipeg Jets goaltender Ondrej Pavelec will start Tuesday's road clash with the St. Louis Blues.
Pavelec has made four starts this season, going 2-2 with an ugly .894 save percentage and 3.32 goals-against average. Those numbers aren't much better than the .904 save percentage and 2.78 goals-against average he managed last season either.
Pavelec has the unfortunate distinction of being the last-ranked fantasy goalie on tonight's huge 14-game slate. Our models project him for 25.1 saves, 3.5 goals against and only a 28.0 percent chance of scoring a win.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Tim Federowicz starting for Texas on Sunday June 23rd, 2019
- Carlos Perez starting at catcher for Texas on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Marwin Gonzalez starting for Houston on Tuesday July 3rd, 2018
- Rangers' Isiah Kiner-Falefa draws the start behind the plate on Wednesday June 27th, 2018
- Rangers rolling with Henrik Lundqvist on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Henrik Lundqvist draws call for Rangers on Tuesday October 10th, 2017