Eddie Lack will don the pads as the Hurricanes host the Red Wings
The Carolina Hurricanes are starting Eddie Lack in goal on Monday as they host the Detroit Red Wings.
Lack has been one of the hottest goalies in the NHL as of late, winning four consecutive starts and five of his last six. He owns a 5-1-0 record with a .950 save percentage and a 1.34 goals-against average since March 5.
Lack owns a 3-2-0 record with a .938 save percentage and a 1.76 goals-against average in seven home starts this season.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Taylor Hall scores 1 goal, 2 assists as Devils defeat Lightning in Game 3 April 17th, 2018
- Keith Kinkaid starting for Devils on Tuesday in place of Cory Schneider (illness) January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider (illness) won't be in net for Devils on Tuesday January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider starting in goal for the Devils on Friday October 13th, 2017
- Devils' Cory Schneider in goal against the Leafs October 11th, 2017
- Cory Schneider is starting for Devils against Sabres October 9th, 2017