Oilers' Cam Talbot to man the crease against the Kings
Edmonton Oilers goaltender Cam Talbot will start between the pipes on Tuesday as the Oilers host the Los Angeles Kings.
Talbot's numbers have been incredibly up-and-down recently. Over his last five starts, he has a pair of shutouts, but has also allowed four goals in the other three outings. He is 37-21-8 with a 2.40 goals-against average and .920 save percentage on the season.
numberFire's models project Talbot for 26.3 saves, 1.9 goals against, a 57.0 percent chance of scoring a win and a big 15.0 percent chance of picking up a shutout on Tuesday. He is our second-ranked fantasy goalie on the day's 11-game slate.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Flames tap Mike Smith to start in goal on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Mike Smith starting between the crease for Flames on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Mike Smith starting at goalie for the Flames on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Mike Smith making his Flames debut on Wednesday October 4th, 2017
- Flames will have Brian Elliott in goal as they look for first win of the playoffs April 17th, 2017
- Jon Gillies will make his NHL debut for Calgary on Thursday April 6th, 2017