Jets rolling with Michael Hutchinson as they host the Ducks
Winnipeg Jets goaltender Michael Hutchinson will start in net on Thursday as the Jets host the Anaheim Ducks.
Hutchinson has won three of his last four, bringing him to 7-12-3 on the year. His .303 save percentage and 2.96 goals-against average are both on pace to be the worst marks of his four-year career.
numberFire's models project Hutchinson for 25.1 saves, 2.6 goals against and a 40.0 percent chance of scoring a win tonight. He is only our 15th-ranked fantasy goalie on Thursday's nine-game slate.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) won't play Thursday night November 16th, 2017
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) not playing on Wednesday night November 8th, 2017
- Maple Leafs' Frederik Andersen confirmed as Wednesday's starting goalie October 11th, 2017
- Frederik Andersen starting in goal for Toronto on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Frederik Andersen starting Toronto's season-opener in Winnipeg October 4th, 2017
- Frederik Andersen will be in goal for Toronto in Game 5 April 21st, 2017