Ryan Miller is tending the twine for Vancouver on Friday
The Vancouver Canucks are starting Ryan Miller in goal Friday versus the Los Angeles Kings.
Despite posting a disappointing 18-25-6 record with a 2.80 goals-against average for the season, Miller has been at his best this year when facing the Kings. He is 2-0-0 on the year, allowing just four goals on 81 shots faced for a .951 save percentage.
numberFire's models project Miller for a decent night with 2.4 goals allowed, 26.6 saves and a 41.0 percent chance of earning the win. He's our seventh-ranked fantasy goalie on Friday's seven-game slate.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Ducks' Ryan Kesler (hip) to make season debut Wednesday night December 27th, 2017
- Ducks' Corey Perry is week-to-week with lower-body injury December 12th, 2017
- Ducks' Ryan Getzlaf (face) might miss two months following surgery November 7th, 2017
- John Gibson is the Ducks' starting goalie on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- John Gibson gets the call Wednesday for Ducks October 11th, 2017
- John Gibson starting at goalie for the Ducks on Monday October 9th, 2017