Devan Dubnyk dons pads Tuesday as Wild attempt to secure seeding
The Minnesota Wild will start goalie Devan Dubnyk against the Carolina Hurricanes on Tuesday.
Dubnyk has a strong .924 save percentage and 2.23 goals-against average on the season, but he's been in a slump over his last 25 games (.904 save percentage and 2.81 goals-allowed average in that span). The Wild have a playoff spot locked up but are looking to secure their standing. Carolina, meanwhile, will be putting up a fight, as they are in do-or-die mode eight points back of the second wild-card spot, but not yet eliminated.
numberFire's models give Dubnyk a whopping 73.0 percent chance for the win tonight and a 12.0 percent opportunity of posting a shutout, making him our top-rated fantasy option among the 26 starting goalies on Tuesday. We project him to make 25.1 saves and allow 1.7 goals versus the Hurricanes.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Jonathan Bernier will start in goal for Colorado on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Semyon Varlamov to man the crease for Colorado on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Semyon Varlamov is starting Monday for Avalanche October 9th, 2017
- Semyon Varlamov starting between the pipes for Colorado to open the season October 5th, 2017
- Calvin Pickard will man the crease one more time for the Avalanche April 9th, 2017
- Avalanche asking Calvin Pickard to stop the Blackhawks April 4th, 2017