Hurricanes starting Eddie Lack on Thursday
Carolina Hurricanes goalie Eddie Lack will start on Thursday night against the New York Islanders.
This will only be Lack's 17th start of the season. He's gone 7-6-3 on the year with a 2.61 goals-against average and .901 save percentage.
Out of the 24 goalies starting Thursday, numberFire's models believe only one is a worse fantasy bet than Lack. We expect him to allow 2.6 goals on 24.7 attempts while having a 44.0 percent chance of winning.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Taylor Hall scores 1 goal, 2 assists as Devils defeat Lightning in Game 3 April 17th, 2018
- Keith Kinkaid starting for Devils on Tuesday in place of Cory Schneider (illness) January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider (illness) won't be in net for Devils on Tuesday January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider starting in goal for the Devils on Friday October 13th, 2017
- Devils' Cory Schneider in goal against the Leafs October 11th, 2017
- Cory Schneider is starting for Devils against Sabres October 9th, 2017