Vancouver putting Ryan Miller between the pipes in Arizona
The Vancouver Canucks are starting Ryan Miller in goal Thursday as they visit the Arizona Coyotes.
Miller has not been at his best recently, losing his last five starts and going 1-8-2 in his last 11 games. He owns a .913 save percentage and a 3.14 goals against average over the past month.
Our models project Miller for 2.6 goals allowed, 30.0 saves, and a 43.0% chance of earning the win.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Ducks' Ryan Kesler (hip) to make season debut Wednesday night December 27th, 2017
- Ducks' Corey Perry is week-to-week with lower-body injury December 12th, 2017
- Ducks' Ryan Getzlaf (face) might miss two months following surgery November 7th, 2017
- John Gibson is the Ducks' starting goalie on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- John Gibson gets the call Wednesday for Ducks October 11th, 2017
- John Gibson starting at goalie for the Ducks on Monday October 9th, 2017