Devan Dubnyk will try for his third straight win on Thursday for the Wild
The Minnesota Wild will start Devan Dubnyk in goal Thursday as they take on the Colorado Avalanche.
Dubnyk has won his last two starts and will be looking to make it three in a row as he faces the NHL's worst offense in the Avalanche. They score just 1.99 goals per game while taking just 28.0 shots per game, the third-lowest mark in the league.
Our models project Dubnyk as the second-best goalie option of the night with 2.1 goals allowed, 25.9 saves, and a 68.0% chance of earning the win.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Jonathan Bernier will start in goal for Colorado on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Semyon Varlamov to man the crease for Colorado on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Semyon Varlamov is starting Monday for Avalanche October 9th, 2017
- Semyon Varlamov starting between the pipes for Colorado to open the season October 5th, 2017
- Calvin Pickard will man the crease one more time for the Avalanche April 9th, 2017
- Avalanche asking Calvin Pickard to stop the Blackhawks April 4th, 2017