Laurent Brossoit defending the post for Edmonton on Sunday
The Edmonton Oilers are starting Laurent Brossoit in goal on Sunday versus the Vancouver Canucks.
Brossoit is making his fourth start of the year and first since March 25 as the Oilers wrap up the regular season. The netminder owns a 3-1-0 record with a 1.99 goals against average and a .934 save percentage in seven games played this season.
Brossoit owns a career save percentage of .912 and goals against average of 2.75 in 13 career games played.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Jets starting Connor Hellebuyck against the Canucks October 12th, 2017
- Connor Hellebuyck starting in goal for Winnepeg on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Steve Mason starting between the pipes in Winnipeg's season-opener October 4th, 2017
- Eric Comrie set to make first career start as Jets square off with Columbus April 6th, 2017
- Michael Hutchinson to start in goal for Jets on Tuesday April 4th, 2017
- Jets rolling with Michael Hutchinson as they host the Ducks March 30th, 2017