Wild rolling with Devan Dubnyk in Game 2 against St. Louis
Minnesota Wild goalie Devan Dubnyk will start against the St. Louis Blues on Friday night.
Dubnyk performed well in Game 1 with 26 saves on 28 shots Wednesday night, but it wasn't enough as the Wild were defeated 2-1. He's plenty familiar with the first-round opponent after going 2-2-1 versus St. Louis on the year with a .927 save percentage and 1.99 goals-against average.
numberFire's fantasy rankings say Dubnyk is the best goalie available for Friday's four-game postseason slate. We project him to allow 2.2 goals and make 26.1 saves while having a 65.0 percent chance of tying the series.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Jonathan Bernier will start in goal for Colorado on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Semyon Varlamov to man the crease for Colorado on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Semyon Varlamov is starting Monday for Avalanche October 9th, 2017
- Semyon Varlamov starting between the pipes for Colorado to open the season October 5th, 2017
- Calvin Pickard will man the crease one more time for the Avalanche April 9th, 2017
- Avalanche asking Calvin Pickard to stop the Blackhawks April 4th, 2017