Corey Crawford looking to bounce back in Game 3 for Chicago
The Chicago Blackhawks are starting Corey Crawford in goal on Monday as they face the Nashville Predators in Game 3 of their first-round series.
Crawford wasn't sharp in Game 2, allowing five goals on 29 shots for a .828 save percentage. Despite the rough outing, he will be back in goal as the Blackhawks try to avoid falling into a 0-3 hole in the series.
numberFire's models project Crawford for 2.5 goals allowed, 27.2 saves and a 46.0 percent chance of earning the win.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Chicago's Corey Crawford starting at home against Minnesota October 12th, 2017
- Corey Crawford will be in Blackhawks' net on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Anton Forsberg making his Blackhawks debut on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Corey Crawford starting in goal for Chicago against the Penguins October 5th, 2017
- Corey Crawford tallies an absurd 46 saves as Chicago falls to Nashville April 18th, 2017
- Corey Crawford looking to bounce back in Game 3 for Chicago April 17th, 2017