Ducks won't have Rickard Rakell (lower body) in Game 6
Anaheim Ducks winger Rickard Rakell (lower body) will not play in Game 6 on Monday versus the Nashville Predators.
Rakell was unable to make the trip to Nashville following a surprise scratch in Game 5. The 24-year-old winger led the Ducks with 33 goals during the regular season.
Rakell is third on the Anaheim roster this postseason with seven goals. He also has six assists in 15 playoff games.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Ducks' Ryan Kesler (hip) to make season debut Wednesday night December 27th, 2017
- Ducks' Corey Perry is week-to-week with lower-body injury December 12th, 2017
- Ducks' Ryan Getzlaf (face) might miss two months following surgery November 7th, 2017
- John Gibson is the Ducks' starting goalie on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- John Gibson gets the call Wednesday for Ducks October 11th, 2017
- John Gibson starting at goalie for the Ducks on Monday October 9th, 2017