Minnesota's Devan Dubnyk starting on the road against Detroit
Minnesota Wild goalie Devan Dubnyk will get the start on the road on Thursday as the Wild open their season against the Detroit Red Wings.
Dubnyk started 63 games for the Wild last year, putting together a 40-19-5 record with a .923 save percentage and 2.25 goals against average. He should once again draw the lion's share of the starts in Minnesota this season.
numberFire's models have Dubnyk as the day's third-highest scoring fantasy goalie, projecting him for 20.4 FanDuel points with 27.3 saves, 2.3 goals against and a 57.0% chance of scoring a win. That represents solid value at his $8,400 price-point.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Jonathan Bernier will start in goal for Colorado on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Semyon Varlamov to man the crease for Colorado on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Semyon Varlamov is starting Monday for Avalanche October 9th, 2017
- Semyon Varlamov starting between the pipes for Colorado to open the season October 5th, 2017
- Calvin Pickard will man the crease one more time for the Avalanche April 9th, 2017
- Avalanche asking Calvin Pickard to stop the Blackhawks April 4th, 2017