Sergei Bobrovsky is starting for the Blue Jackets on Friday
Columbus Blue Jackets goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky is starting in goal for the 2017-18 season opener on Friday.
Bobrovsky is coming off by far his best NHL season in 2016-17 as he led the league with a .931 save percentage and 2.06 goals against average. He finished with 7 shutouts and 41 wins on his way to winning the Vezina Trophy as the league's best goaltender.
Our models project Bobrovsky for 37 wins, a 2.08 goals against average, and a .929 save percentage in 62 games played this season.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Panthers' Roberto Luongo starting in goal on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Panthers' Roberto Luongo will be in goal on Friday October 6th, 2017
- James Reimer will be in net as the Panthers end their 2016-17 campaign April 9th, 2017
- Panthers asking Reto Berra to stop the Canadiens April 3rd, 2017
- Panthers green-light Reto Berra against Montreal March 30th, 2017
- James Reimer starting as Florida travels to Toronto March 28th, 2017