Cory Schneider is starting for Devils against Sabres
New Jersey Devils goalie Cory Schneider is starting between the pipes on Monday against the Buffalo Sabres.
Schneider gave up just 1 goal on 41 shots against in his season debut on Saturday against the Avalanche, but his task is pretty tough on the road against the Sabres tonight. Schneider was not great last season away from home, going 6-15-5 with a 2.99 goals against average and a .906 save percentage in 27 starts outside of New Jersey.
Our models project Schneider for 27.7 saves on 30.4 shots against, with a 40.0 percent chance of recording a win. He is numberFire's 12th-ranked fantasy goalie on Monday.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Islanders' Jaroslav Halak starting in goal against the Ducks October 11th, 2017
- Thomas Greiss is back between the pipes Monday for Islanders October 9th, 2017
- Thomas Greiss will be in goal Friday for the Islanders October 6th, 2017
- Thomas Greiss will tend the twine for the Islanders versus Ottawa April 9th, 2017
- Jaroslav Halak in net as Islanders face Carolina April 6th, 2017
- Jaroslav Halak gets the green light by the Islanders on Tuesday April 4th, 2017