Frederik Andersen starting in goal for Toronto on Monday
Toronto Maple Leafs goalie Frederik Andersen is starting in goal on Monday night.
Andersen is 2-0-0 in 2 starts despite being shaky to start the season. The Maple Leafs' netminder has allowed 7 goals on 72 shots faced for a 3.50 goals against average and .903 save percentage this season.
Our models project Andersen as the top goalie option on Monday's slate with 22.7 FanDuel points with 2.3 goals allowed, 27.9 saves, and a 75.0% chance of winning against the Chicago Blackhawks.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) won't play Thursday night November 16th, 2017
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) not playing on Wednesday night November 8th, 2017
- Maple Leafs' Frederik Andersen confirmed as Wednesday's starting goalie October 11th, 2017
- Frederik Andersen starting in goal for Toronto on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Frederik Andersen starting Toronto's season-opener in Winnipeg October 4th, 2017
- Frederik Andersen will be in goal for Toronto in Game 5 April 21st, 2017