Panthers' Roberto Luongo starting in goal on Thursday
Florida Panthers goaltender Roberto Luongo will start Thursday's home game against the St. Louis Blues.
Luongo got off to a rough start this season, allowing 4 goals on 24 shots, scoring a loss in his first game. He's coming off a 2016-17 season that saw him post his worst save percentage (.915) in the last 4 seasons, and his worst goals against average (2.68) in over a decade.
numberFire's models project Luongo for 27.4 saves, 2.7 goals against and a 39.0% chance of scoring a win, projecting him for the third-lowest fantasy score among today's goalies while priced at $8,100.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Panthers' Roberto Luongo starting in goal on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Panthers' Roberto Luongo will be in goal on Friday October 6th, 2017
- James Reimer will be in net as the Panthers end their 2016-17 campaign April 9th, 2017
- Panthers asking Reto Berra to stop the Canadiens April 3rd, 2017
- Panthers green-light Reto Berra against Montreal March 30th, 2017
- James Reimer starting as Florida travels to Toronto March 28th, 2017