Chicago's Corey Crawford starting at home against Minnesota
Chicago Blackhawks goaltender Corey Crawford will start Thursday's home game against the Minnesota Wild.
Crawford is a perfect 3-0 to start the year, with only 3 goals allowed on 104 shots faced -- good for a stellar 1.00 goals against average and .971 save percentage.
numberFire's models have Crawford turning in his worst game of the year, projecting him for 26.8 saves, 2.6 goals against and a 45.0% chance of scoring a win. His 16.7 projected fantasy points make him a weak value while priced at $8,900.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Chicago's Corey Crawford starting at home against Minnesota October 12th, 2017
- Corey Crawford will be in Blackhawks' net on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Anton Forsberg making his Blackhawks debut on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Corey Crawford starting in goal for Chicago against the Penguins October 5th, 2017
- Corey Crawford tallies an absurd 46 saves as Chicago falls to Nashville April 18th, 2017
- Corey Crawford looking to bounce back in Game 3 for Chicago April 17th, 2017