Blue Jackets' Sergei Bobrovsky will start in goal on Friday
Columbus Blue Jackets' goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky will start in goal against the New York Rangers on Friday night.
Bobrovsky allowed one goal on 38 shots in the Blue Jackets' win over Carolina on Tuesday night. The reigning Vezina Trophy winner has stopped 66 of 67 shots (.985 SV%) to start the year.
Our models project that Bobrovsky will post 20.8 FanDuel points while costing $9,200 for Friday night's slate.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Panthers' Roberto Luongo starting in goal on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Panthers' Roberto Luongo will be in goal on Friday October 6th, 2017
- James Reimer will be in net as the Panthers end their 2016-17 campaign April 9th, 2017
- Panthers asking Reto Berra to stop the Canadiens April 3rd, 2017
- Panthers green-light Reto Berra against Montreal March 30th, 2017
- James Reimer starting as Florida travels to Toronto March 28th, 2017