Marc-Andre Fleury (concussion) placed on Golden Knights' injured reserve list
Vegas Golden Knights goalie Marc-Andre Fleury was placed on injured reserve on Sunday.
Fleury took a knee to the head in Friday's loss to the Detroit Red Wings, but completed the game. He does have a history of concussions, and the injured reserve designation takes him out of action for at least one week.
After suffering his first loss on Friday, Fleury amassed a 3-1 record, with a 2.5 GAA and .925 save percentage through four games this season.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Vegas' Marc-Andre Fleury earns 72nd career playoff win, moves to eighth all-time May 17th, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury makes 28 saves as Golden Knights shut out Sharks, advance to Western Conference Finals May 7th, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury (concussion) placed on Golden Knights' injured reserve list October 15th, 2017
- Marc-Andre Fleury will start for Vegas on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Marc-Andre Fleury will start Vegas' home opener October 10th, 2017