Senators' Erik Karlsson to make season debut on Tuesday
Ottawa Senators' defenseman Erik Karlsson will make his 2017 debut on Tuesday against the Vancouver Canucks.
Karlsson has missed the first five games of the season after having surgery on his foot in June. "It's going to be good," Karlsson said. "I had the appropriate amount of time to get ready to play again. It's exciting. I'm going to be a little bit rusty, probably, but it's better to get back into things as early as possible. Hopefully we'll get better as we move on."
Our models project Karlsson to score 16 goals, record 54 assists and finish with 278.25 FanDuel points this year.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Sharks' Joe Thornton (knee) out indefinitely with MCL injury January 24th, 2018
- Martin Jones gets the nod in goal for the Sharks on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Martin Jones starting in goal for the Sharks on Wednesday October 4th, 2017
- Martin Jones manning the crease for San Jose in Game 5 April 20th, 2017
- Martin Jones will defend the post for San Jose on Thursday April 6th, 2017