Andrei Vasilevskiy is starting in goal for the Lightning on Monday
The Tampa Bay Lightning will start Andrei Vasilevskiy in goal against the Detroit Red Wings on Monday night.
Vasilevskiy, who has started every game for the Bolts this postseason, allowed one goal on 29 shots in Tampa's win over the Blues on Saturday. The 23-year-old Russian has stopped 87 of 95 shots over his last three games.
Our models project Vasilevskiy will post 17.1 FanDuel points on Monday.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Lightning's Steven Stamkos (lower body) will play Thursday against New Jersey April 12th, 2018
- Andrei Vasilevskiy is starting in goal for the Lightning on Monday October 16th, 2017
- Andrei Vasilevskiy gets the start on Monday for Tampa Bay October 9th, 2017
- Andrei Vasilevskiy will start as Tampa Bay battles Florida October 6th, 2017
- Lightning sign Tyler Johnson to seven-year deal July 11th, 2017