Bruins' Patrice Bergeron (foot) out at least 2 weeks
Boston Bruins center Patrice Bergeron will miss at least two weeks with a fractured right foot.
Bergeron's set to be re-evaluated following the two week period. He was wearing a walking boot on Saturday and played on Sunday, but a secondary scans showed the fracture and the reasoning for his future absence. The Bruins will look to rely heavily on new acquisitions like Rick Nash and Brian Gionta.
Through 55 games, Bergeron has 27 goals and 27 assists in 1,068 minutes of ice time.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron (foot) out at least 2 weeks February 27th, 2018
- Bruins' Brad Marchand (undisclosed) won't play in next two games November 14th, 2017
- Brad Marchand (upper body) to return to Bruins on Friday November 10th, 2017
- Tuukka Rask starting in goal for Bruins on Sunday October 15th, 2017
- Tuukka Rask starting for the Bruins on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron (lower body) ruled out of Wednesday's game October 10th, 2017