Lightning's Steven Stamkos (lower body) will play Thursday against New Jersey
According to The Athletic's Joe Smith, Tampa Bay Lightning coach Jon Cooper confirmed that center Steven Stamkos would play in Thursday's Game 1 against the New Jersey Devils.
Stamkos missed the final three games of the regular season with a lower-body injury. However, he said that he was good to go after Wednesday's practice, so he should be a full-go as the Lightning host the Devils in Round 1.
Our models project Stamkos for 15.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $8,500 on Thursday's slate.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Lightning's Steven Stamkos (lower body) will play Thursday against New Jersey April 12th, 2018
- Andrei Vasilevskiy is starting in goal for the Lightning on Monday October 16th, 2017
- Andrei Vasilevskiy gets the start on Monday for Tampa Bay October 9th, 2017
- Andrei Vasilevskiy will start as Tampa Bay battles Florida October 6th, 2017
- Lightning sign Tyler Johnson to seven-year deal July 11th, 2017